1. If the gym is unmanned, can I get an induction?
LivingWell Fitness is an unmanned facility however as part of your membership an induction will be available. Details of how to book this will be sent to you on joining.
2. Do I get any additional member benefits?
As a LivingWell Fitness member, you receive discounted food and beverages at your club’s hotel, plus 25% off at other Hilton hotels
3. Can I bring a guest in with me?
Non-members can use LivingWell Fitness by purchasing a one day pass at livingwell.com/miltonkeynes for only £6.95
4. Can my children use the facilities?
The gym is open to anyone over the age of 18
5. Can I use other LivingWell Health Clubs?
Your membership at LivingWell Fitness Milton Keynes is valid for this site only.
6. Is there a joining fee?
Yes, the joining fee is £25
7. Is there a minimum length of time I need to be a member for?
There is no initial term on your membership however once you join, you need to give us one calendar month’s notice.
8. How do I join?
You can join online at livingwell.com/miltonkeynes
9. How do I get access to the club?
After you have joined, your membership card will be sent to you through the post within 48 hours. If you want to use the club prior to receiving this then please take your membership confirmation email to hotel reception & they will give you access.
10. What happens if I forget to take my card?
If you forget your card, please go to hotel reception who will confirm you are a member and then give you access.
11. What happens if I lose my card?
A new card costs £10. Please email the Club Manager who will arrange for a new one to be sent to you in the post